Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Work Table Organizer

This is a photo of the organized corner of my work table :) I love this 12" revolving four-tray bin I found at Harbor Freight for only $20.00. The only drawback is ... it comes with over 70 screws and the assembly took a while. Chris put it together for me while watching TV.


This is a great organizer for the desk, especially if you keep your work area cluttered like I do, and want everything within reach. 



12-inch revolving four bin tray

Have a great day!
-Molly



3 comments:

Ann said...

that's a great organizer. I think I need to go shop at Harbor Freight. I bet I could even get my husband to go along on that trip....lol

chillin with Quillin said...

what a neat idea!!!
Paula

Terry Ricioli Designs said...

I definitely need to look for one of these. It would keep all the layers of my crafting life separate!