Saturday, December 11, 2010

Winner ! I {heart} Infarrantly Creative

Congratulations DebPaint16!
and thank you for your sweet comments, blog follow and FB invite!

And a HUGE thank you to Infarrantly Creative for three days of inspirational fun!

Infarrantly Creative is giving away one of my paper bead bracelets (or any choice from the shop) plus more! Go check it out, follow her instructions and her Blog. She and her blogger friends are the most AMAZING!

Thank you, Beckie!

Infarrantly Creative

Cheers!

5 comments:

Ann said...

I already stopped over there and was checking out your etsy shop too,
Wow, I just love all your paper beads.

Molly Smith said...

Thank you, Ann!

I hope you don't mind me telling you how cute Duke is every time I post. I keep doing that but every new pic you put up ... makes me smile! hugs xo

Philippa said...

Hi Molly - love your beads!

Ann Martin said...

Oh how nice of you and Beckie! Your beads are just perfect.

Molly Smith said...

Thank you ladies. I am so honored that Beckie noticed my beads and is exposing me, lol, in one of her giveaways. She is a bundle of talent for sure. Ahhh to be young again :o)

Cheers! xo