Monday, December 14, 2009

Paper Trees by Carol Heppner

I saw these cute paper trees on Carol Heppner's blog.

Quick and easy, all you do is trace, cut and fold! My kind of project :o) I made a few to place in the center of a big round table my mother decorates-- in lieu of a tree. She loved them and friends that stopped by noticed them immediately. The trees are stylish and very unique!


I embellished with some cute painted red and green brads I found on sale at Michaels. After I took this picture, I inked the edges and white core showing on the folds with Ranger Old Paper distress ink. As with any picture, they look much more festive in person :)

Have a great week!
~Molly

2 comments:

Becky said...

Darling!

Cmheppner said...

OMG, Molly! I can't believe you made the trees. They look wonderful. I'm so thrilled that you made them. It really made my day to see how pretty they turned out. Thank you!